2017 Back 2 School Zone
Philip's Nighttime Run: 5K Run/Walk
Philip's Run is a community outreach event that promotes healthy hearts for both teachers and students! The 5K Run/Walk course starts and ends in front of the Lake Carolina Town Center. The start time for the 5K is 7:00 p.m. on August 12th, 2017.
The course takes runners through Lake Carolina, passed the lake, up hills, through winding roads and ends at the town center. A water station is positioned along the course. There is a First Aide tent at the finish line as well as restrooms.
At the finish, participants will be announced as they approach the finish line. All participants will be able to enjoy food, drinks, music, awards and visit with the sponsors at the finish area. After the race, enjoy visiting the town center and restaurants inside Lake Carolina.
Stay up to date with this and other events!
When & Where
Friday, August 11th, 2017
Pre-Packet Pickup 5-7 p.m.
Saturday, August 12th, 2017
Packet Pickup~ 6 p.m. to 6:45 p.m.- Start Line
What You Get
- Custom designed t-shirt
- Food and drink to refresh at the finish line
- Early Packet pickup
- Discounts and promotions from area businesses in race packet
- Satisfaction of knowing you helped build stronger teacher/student relationships in our community
- Rain or shine
- Runner friendly race! Head phones and strollers welcome (but no dogs)
- Race course will close at 8:30 PM
- No refunds!